Assalamualaikum and a very good moment you have right now when viewing my blog.......

Saturday, August 27, 2011

I am what I am




          HELLO, WORLD!



This is Rizal Hamzie, the one who wears ring. Don't manage to confuse which one is Rizal. 
Rizal knew that you would be confused which one is Rizal because he knows that he's CUTE.
Hehehe, he gotta perasan again. Ooooppps, if we perasan that we're CUTE, so that you're CUTE.
Rizal was born in the middle of developing area, it is HOSPITAL KUALA LUMPUR on a graceful date 4th of March 1998 and he shares the same date of his father, Rudino Hasrizal Hashmi(4th of March 1974). And he grows up in a town of peace, it's Kampung Paya Jaras Hilir, Sg. Buloh. He's great sense of humor, I think. However, he quite love to make others angry to him because of those annoyances and he also loves to cheer up people. He also perseveres when facing obstacles(I think). I think that's all I can share with you a little things about me in this time being. Soon to be, I'll talk about another things. I will talk about my life in MRSM Baling, this coming Eid, my life with my new tardy genial friends. InsyaAllah, ASAP~

No comments:

Post a Comment