Assalamualaikum and a very good moment you have right now when viewing my blog.......

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Are these weird?


    Whatever may cause your weird syndromes, don't ever gotta be weird upon these pictures because I think, the thing that the men do(in the pic), is only SOLAT, the thing that most people DO NOT TAKE FOR GRANTED! They(the men) don't even think about MENCAPUB or thing that may be described for seeking for publicity.. However, people nowadays love to do something that is non-beneficial.. You know, something that more MENCAPUB THAN SOLAT IN PUBLIC... I can't understand what the hell they're thinking! So, I manage to survey somebody who loves to do thing that is MENCAPUB tuh..... The coversation seems like this la, "Hey boy, why you love to plank upon public?", I asked. Then, he replied, "Heyy, it's trend, make me feel great, and almost greater than before I do it!"... Maybe, planking is best(because definitely MENCAPUB) but SOLAT in public seemed weird.. Huh, I can't understand this, but I have tried almost..... ONCE! hEHE..


                   
 p/s: Stand up against this>>>>
Planking... very popular among people, dead-people








No comments:

Post a Comment